Thumbnail requests

Hey, I was just scrolling around on this and at the same time found it on discovery in the grab bag! Tried it out, great game.

2 Likes

Thank you! I am currently working on a second Clue map with more spacious rooms. The map you played was the 1st map I created last June (more of a birdā€™s eye view). I have learned a lot since then lol. I am making the second one with more detail and mechanics.

2 Likes

can someone make me a thumbnail for a 30 player pvp game

Iā€™m glad I have noticed this! since thumbnail tips and requests have been closed since Feb, 7th. It would be a great place to take in requests since the Wixsite doesnā€™t really have many!
although I recommend going there!

• If anyone wants to request for me to make them a thumbnail, view my profile summary, you should see a linked website (Google Sites) with my artwork there and links to Wixsite.
    anyways, yaā€™ll have fun! ( I also hope this isnā€™t redeemed as an advertisement)
1 Like

So Jeffo and Josh finally established that thumbnail tips and requests are not allowed?

1 Like

no, there was proof that it was allowed, but so many people keep flagging it, and the system still thinks that it needs to be closed.
but Iā€™m not sure what people can do about it at this point

2 Likes

Mine strangely hasnā€™t been flagged yetā€¦

2 Likes

Yes I can!

Some of my work bellowā€¦

Also can you give me more details like the name and what you want it to look like?

4 Likes

Does anyone think that this is good?Just curious on your honest opinion ( made It for the wix a few days ago)

11 Likes

My honest opinion is that itā€™s beyond amazing.

4 Likes

I have some responsibility in that. I flagged a few posts because they were completely just chat and had nothing to do with thumbnails.
I didnā€™t intend to close the topic, but things were getting out of hand, like if someone wanted a thumbnail about/for a game, then people would ask when itā€™d be out or talk about the regular game itself.

5 Likes

I can understand your reasoning behind that.

Yeah! I like it, what did you draw it in???

2 Likes

Happy Valentineā€™s Day, everyone!

2 Likes

How many timesā€¦
Please donā€™t advertise your blog.

8 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™m just trying to wish everyone a happy valentineā€™s day. Plus, isnā€™t everyone always advertizing the game-sharing wixsite?

1 Like

Thatā€™s because people are sharing codes, so we need to redirect where they can go

7 Likes

I see your point, but I donā€™t really see the harm. One quick mention canā€™t get too off-topic, and Iā€™m just trying to wish people a happy Valentineā€™s Day and mention my blog so that people can have access to a quality resource for GKC knowledge.

I spend all my time working on it so that people can get more GKC info (not to mention Iā€™ve already helped tons of people with GKC problems in my chat box).

2 Likes

@Gimkit101 happy balentines day :slight_smile: :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks! U 2.

1 Like