Thumbnail requests

If you do make one use vector graphics, it looks clean.

i’ve bean using google slides, let me see what that is

@CoolGimkitPlayer Give me a ‘Prompt’ and I can make a thumbnail

1 Like

Hello, and welcome to the forums, @D-Rex!
Make sure to check out and read the new-user-must-read, FAQs, and TOS!
Hope you have a great day/night and may the forums treat you well!

1 Like

bet, let me think…

Welcome to the forums @D-Rex!
make sure to follow up on the FAQ and the TOS
Read this guide for more info on Welcome to the forums! to know what it’s all about.
Also, like what @gim_guy said, read the new-user-must-read :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok i got it, when they relics DLD into GKC i will make a map and publish it and name it “The Drop” it basally where you fall and you have to ovoid the lasers and when you hit the laser you die.
try that @D-Rex
also put a guy bigger than everyone elsa worryed (about the drop)

1 Like

@CoolGimkitPlayer Sure will, I’ll show you what vector looks like

did it work? :smirk: @Destruction_Rex

@CoolGimkitPlayer your photo is having issues uploading :confused:
Screenshot 2024-02-22 2.45.32 PM

check if it is published sometimes it says that even when it does work

:roll_eyes: try it again, and if it dosn’t work let me see if i can do something

okay yeah it still doent work and @Foxy I’ve checked it still dont hsow it as published unless you cant see your published map…

1 Like

IDK what the problem it

I’m having trouble understanding that can you fix the grammar errors? :sweat_smile:

Welcome to the forums @D-Rex !

Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

Codes (click to open)

We have noticed that a lot of new users post pictures when asking for help and, hey, thats ok, but many people put codes within them :open_mouth: codes are not allowed :slight_smile: so if you want to post a code, put it on the wixsite!

https://gimkitcreative.wixsite.com/game-sharing/group/code-sharing

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after.

• Caternaught

there is no use i’ve tried like everything i might need to email gimkit or something because i’ve tried publishing all my maps and none of them publish because of the thumbnail

sorry if i was ths cause of this

since it seems like you copy and paste that this might be useful to add

@Claire_B did you try other images?

1 Like

@CoolGimkitPlayer Woah, slow down, this stuff takes time.