Thumbnail Request (Platformer)

Adding on, those trees are look too realistic compared to gims. Nice thumbnail though!

True, True,True.
I liked the original one better.

Thank you for the tips! Is this better?

What I meant was to actually change the colors of the art, not just make everything darker. That’s a step in the right direction though!

That is better, but why is there a hole in the mountain? I just want to know.

how cann i do that without redrawing the whole thing tho? :frowning:

(great question xD)

so, the hole in the mountain is supposed to be a sort of “secret entrance” for the players to go into

like, it’s meant to be a concealed entrance, hidden in plain sight

the players would have to go looking for it specifically, and when they do, it becomes their “secret entrance” to the rest of the game mode.

Do you have the colors separate from the actual line art?

no my art program does not support that :frowning:

Oh, That is pretty cool, if I say so myself. And what did you use to draw this?

(haha yea it is right? :D)

as for the software i used to draw this, i drew it in Photoshop.

it’s a really handy software with lots of editing and design options, perfect for making these kinds of thumbnail designs :slight_smile:

you should check it out if u haven’t heard of it or don’t have it yet. it’s a really helpful tool and worth learning about :slight_smile:

I do know Photoshop. For my crazy 2-day projects, I use Canva. I have Canva pro.(RIP grammar)

oh nice, Canva is really great too right?

it always amazes me just how many useful tools for artwork and design there are nowadays

with the constant advancements in technology, it’s really cool to see just how many cool apps there are that can help with these kinds of things :slight_smile:

btw, i’ve never really touched Canva much before, but out of curiosity, what’re the main differences between Canva and Photoshop that u see? is it the kind of stuff u can make, the features, or ease of use?

Good Question!
Well, Canva has the video capability of Imovie,and most of the features of Photoshop. It also has photo AI(AI that generates photos).
It’s pretty cool, and you can make multiple things with just the free edition. Photoshop has more features than Canva for photos, and is a bit more complicated.

1 Like

Overall, It depends if you want to be professional or not.

can i make a thumbnail?

yea sure!
im looking for more ideas so that would be great!

great! I will tell you when I’m done.

Anyone can! @Average can take all the help he can get!

Please be positive on the forums, @InkyDarkBird