Thumbnail Request for new game mode

A new RPG-style game mode is coming to Gim royale!
It’s Called gim quest, so I want a gim quest thumbnail for like 2 months before October.

Special Requirements:

Has to be in Microsoft paint.
The first one was good, but I want it to be in Microsoft paint for the future.

That’s kind of it for the requirements.
Game Info:
Game: Gim Royale
It’s an Epic Battle Royale Game with Multiple Modes
Setting: No Official Setting
I Want Monster themed gims (Rotter, Frankengim, Raveena, etc.) And/or Sirath
The Gims Are Fighting
And I’m the Creator

  1. Not everyone uses Microsoft Paint, since everyone uses different drawing apps/websites for thumbnails, but alright… (like for me, I use Autodesk Sketchbook for me thumbnails)
  2. Can’t really grasp what you really want in the thumbnail other than game name, so I suggest for you to use this format!

We can’t read minds, y’know. + It’ll help us thumbnailists!

[1]


  1. Not being rude at all, just clarifying! ↩︎

1 Like

I’ll change the format.
paint is much easier for me to edit tho