Thumbnail request for my card game

keep drawing guys the dev/contributor games/tournament will still happen. sorry bought it being in help it was supposed to be in art I added a image of a card example and the post got taken down IDK why tho

?

Kinda off topic-ish? Is this a private message that didn’t work or what

If the topic was closed maybe you shouldnt make another it was probably closed for a reason

There is no closed topic, the only thing I saw on their bio was a closed card game help tag

I believe blackhole unlisted it that’s why

1 Like

Then that just mean the post was off topic and this person decided to make a new one?

I think this is offtopic (correct me if I’m wrong)

1 Like

You’re right(they posted an off topic post again bc the other one got closed)

1 Like

I mean, I think? Not sure, I personally think it is since it’s not really a art request

Should I change the title and ask them to mark solution? (I don’t wanna do anything wrong so I’m so scared lol)

@linth sorry dude, Imma have to flag this. Please don’t do this again

I don’t know… just tell everyone to leave it. Or do that idkkkdkdkdkdk

1 Like

@linth Please mark a solution (then I can move it back to art) This is kind of offtopic

Uhh, its devices, not help.

2 Likes

Misclick, thanks for letting me know @Tropicool

no prob.

hey guys I couldn’t respond but I can explain any questions

:raised_hand: I changed the title and category. We all agreed that this was offtopic and you needed to mark a solution, which is why it was changed. Maybe I’m wrong though @linth, could you explain exactly what this topic is about?

the last post i made got taken down because I added a image so i made thispost because im making a card game.