Thumbnail request for CastleDefense

So theirs a lot of these but I was wondering if someone could make a thumbnail for a medieval tower defense with one team trying to break into the castle and one person trying to defend the castle. This includes pirate towers and plant laser beams.

2 Likes

I can try. I don’t have any work to show, because this is my first art request, but I can still make a thumbnail.

Ok @KentoLanysta , I need the game name. I got the thumbnail, just give me the name. Thanks!

1 Like

The name is Castle Defense

1 Like

ok, almost done with the thumbnail

1 Like

ok I got it

K so I just got back from summer and saw that all the good thumbnail artist are back (Which is amazing) Can someone help? There are a lot of thumbnail request cause of all the artist returning but I’ve been waiting for around 4 months

Dont include the gims on this one, though can we have a king gim on the throne and some knights guarding him. Then 1 or 2 gims of any choice that you think fit the theme are trying to run to the throne

1 Like

Oh my. This topic is so old.

I’ll make one if your still receiving thumbnails

1 Like

I am, I will be for a while so you can try your best :smile:

I’m can make one rn, Is there any specific gims you want me to use?

Kinggimrick, Sirath, and then for the people trying to get to the throne have those ones be normal like the glass half full one

Ok thanks! I’ll finish it as soon as possible.

1 Like

Here it is, any more suggestions?

Maybe change the color of the title to a red or black

Ok! any other suggestions?

here it is!!

1 Like

Bumping, will take more suggestions to choose from so we can have a vote later, no due date yet