Thumbnail request for a rainbow obby

To leave, just log out of your account and come back if your 13 years old or older

To log out, click on your profile at the top right corner, click the person at the end of the slot down middle of your screen, or underneath the 4 blocks stacked up. And find the button “Log Out”

2 Likes

There is proof of the rules saying you have to be 13+. Abide and leave, before you potentially get banned.

4 Likes

It’s 1llegal for companies to sell data to people who are under 13 years old

SnoopyOTG has already posted the evidence twice.

2 Likes

@Gamingwolf is gonna get banned, he is 10 years old and he got contacted to the mods
Because
He
Was
Not
Years
Old
Edit: He got banned

4 Likes

The proof is already there! Didn’t you even read the guidelines??

Jace, if you don’t leave, your gonna get banned. I don’t want your account to get banned. You have to save it for 2 more years

3 Likes

Oh my gosh stop replying and leave
PLEASE

1 Like

ill make a thumbnail!

summary

ohhh nooooo, someone isn’t over 13, whatever will we do?
either:

A. clog and clutter this topic by making many posts telling them to stop (even if they wont.)
B. just stop and let the mods handle it, that’s what they’re for, right?

13 Likes

Thid is my first version, I might edit it in the future.

7 Likes

I’ma make one
here’s my art ---------------->suki’s art

I don’t know if its too late but she told me she ran out of replies and that she wanted it to say MJ^ instead of @Rainbow

Ooh, I remember now! I need an hour before I can edit though.

2 Likes
letter about gamingwolf

Also, everyone, I’d like to report that the user named Gamingwolf is underage, which is prohibited by the law.
In other words, it’s illegal.

Please:
-message the mods:
(guide on how):
(:mega: FA) Messaging Moderators

-Flag everything he says or posts for being a “underage user”

• do not engage in any conversation with him and set him to “ignore” in his settings (click on his profile, then go to the corner “user settings” then select ignored)

-spread the word wherever he is or wherever he posts

Thank you for your cooperation.

Edit:

Fluffy: @here and @Rainbow , apologies for the ping, but I’ll make this post a wiki so that we can still communicate while the post is closed. You can announce the winner here on Sunday if the post’s still closed.

Targaryen: Thanks! My thumbnail is here. Also, this will be my last thumbnail for now, I’ll be away for a week or two.

Thumbnail

Fluffy: @targaryen1387 that looks stunning! def gonna beat mine lol

My thumbnail (I'm GK101)

Anything you want me to change, @Rainbow?

MJ: Cool? I’m still so confused about how off topic things got. Thank you everyone for the awesome thumbnails! :heart:

speedy_kd4's thumbnail! :0

here it is!

try and find the hidden speedy! (hard mode)

chompz and dodge are so real

JUST LOOK AT THEMM

AAAAAHG

Fluffy: @speedy_kd4 found you >_< and chompz has rizz? lmao. I’m definitely losing this one lol, probably gonna try again later

10 Likes

it’s so cool!
i’d give u my approval seal but i was told not to
also very sneaky
Screenshot 2024-07-24 4.24.33 PM
I love how u snuck yourself in!

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna try making one.
Great thumbnail, @VoidFluffy!!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 36 hours.

its opened!

2 Likes