Thumbnail request for a rainbow obby

So I’m making a rainbow obby but I’m not that great at drawing/art not to mention trying to come up with a thumbnail. So if anybody would like to make a thumbnail for me that would be great.

There aren’t any requirements besides the fact that I would like the thumbnail to be rainbow, the rest is up to you!

Make sure to credit yourself in the thumbnail as the artist and I will make sure to put your name in the description.

5 Likes

welcome! @Rainbow
i’ll try
key word TRY

Thank you! I’m sure you’ll do great! I’ve already gotten one from @SnoopyOTG

1 Like

I can make one! Is there a deadline though? Cause I cant make it today

Really no deadline. I would like to have it at least by Sunday but beggars can’t be choosers

1 Like

I think I can have it done by Sunday!

That would be great! But in my eyes the longer something takes the better it will be so no rush!

2 Likes

I can also make one. I need a day or two. My previous work is in here: :first_quarter_moon: :new_moon: :last_quarter_moon:

That would be awesome! I’ve seen your work before and your one of the most talented artists I’ve ever seen!

1 Like

Oh, thank you! I’m happy I’m well-known here, lol

1 Like

What elements are included in the game? Staircases? Disappearing tiles? Water?

1 Like

Well I have disappearing tiles but I’m probably not going to include other “fancy” (as I like to call it) things because I’m still a little new when it comes to game mechanics and things of that nature

2 Likes

2 Likes

i’ll try

only took me 40 minutes, drumroll

2 Likes

That’s really good! If I did that it would take me like 3 hours and it still wouldn’t be as good as yours lol

2 Likes

keep practicing and you’ll get it.

Hi! I can make one too
previous thumbnails > here

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Don’t forget to read the guide lines https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/guidelines
(I might make one if I have time.)

1 Like

If you would like too you can! I’m not stopping you :heart:

1 Like