Thumbnail request for a Castle Tower Defense Game

So I need a thumbnail for a game I’m making, I made a request a long time ago but there wasn’t many post on it, and I wanted to start again. The goal of the game is to break into the castle.
The thumbnail needs to be in-front of a castle with a few gims trying to break in, the gims breaking in have no w3apons. They need to be running towards the doors which will be open but the inside will be black unless you want to make one. Midevil lanterns are on either sides of the road they are on, the path is made from a dry grass stone pathway. Fence lines the road and beyond the fence is a dark forest. Please give it the sense of motion

Please give yourself credit, and also the maker of the map is KentoLanysta (Me)

this would be very cool

1 Like

im going to try and do a thumbnail for you :smiley:

@VoidFluffy , can you try to help or are you pre-occupied, cause I saw the art you did a while ago and it was pretty good

are there any speciefic gims that you want?

Stachy maybe, just not ones that seem out of place

alright ill get it done as soon as i can

Bumping
(Extra Characters)

@Sonar-Sam @gimkitnoobie @targaryen1387
I saw some of your art and it was amazing and I was wondering if you could help (Sending out names of thumbnail artist cause your arts both look goood (Just added another name)

OK DOKIE :slight_smile: (castle tower defense is epic) just making a thumbnail for someone else rn hol up

K thanks

Ok, I’m ready to draw for you

Okay, the idea is up top. Tell me if you need any specific info

Sorry, I can’t make a thumbnail. Please don’t ping artists for thumbnails, apparently it’s not allowed :/

Oh okay

this is my thumbnail I made you (sorry that it doesn’t have all the things you wanted)
but here it is

if it isn’t that great i’ll try again

ThumbsUp
I’ll see what I can do!!
I’m currently working on a thumbnail rn so it might take a bit longer!

okay, when more people add theres I’ll prob do a poll

When should a due date be?

4-7 days