Thumbnail issues

I dont know if this is a issue for help or bugs but i am level 102 or somthing like that I have 3,100 gimbucks i made a really good thumbnail i think but it still wont allow me to publish my map. I’ve tried just bypassing the upload error and publishing it anyway but that just wastes my gimbucks and ive tried changing it to png jpeg ang jpg please help
Screenshot 2024-02-21 3.06.51 PM

oh that happens for every single one opf my photos…but it never afferct you published game picture (at least nbever has to me)
gah i dislike (but much stronger word) these digital apllication comuters the typing keyboard is so terribke

Is It A Jpeg? If Not, Use A Png To Jpeg Converter.

I’ve tried using the png to jpeg converter and I’ve already wasted 4,000 gimbucks trying to see it actually publish

Welcome to the forums @Claire_B!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Claire_B !

Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

Codes (click to open)

We have noticed that a lot of new users post pictures when asking for help and, hey, thats ok, but many people put codes within them :open_mouth: codes are not allowed :slight_smile: so if you want to post a code, put it on the wixsite!

https://gimkitcreative.wixsite.com/game-sharing/group/code-sharing

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after.

• Caternaught

If nothing is working, I recommend emailing hello@gimkit.com for extra help, and not creating 5 duplicate topics

Yes, I am not so sure what happened. I just published a game recently and everything worked even when it said that there was an error for uploading the thumbnail.