Thumbnail In Need! Jailbreak!

so the name is JAILBREAK it can be hand drawn or photoshopped, the game is about breaking out of jail. The gims I want to be on it are Crimson Crutz, the prisoner with a sinister look on his face inside the jail cell, and a cop out of the jail cell with a worried or determined look on his face I want him to be Gekasuarus Thats in except my name Theif and your name, Thanks!

1 Like

Stop capitalizing every single word, its annoying and hard to read.

1 Like

Seriously?

No description?

What is your game called? Please at least give some description, don’t just tell people to make a thumbnail.

I had AI Translate:

1. Name of Game: Not provided in the text.
  2. Summary of Game: The text only mentions that it’s “SOOO Pro” without giving any actual details about gameplay or content.
  3. Setting: Not provided in the text.
  4. What gims you want to be used: The text doesn’t mention any specific characters or elements to be used.
  5. What the gims are doing/character actions: Not provided in the text.
  6. Author of Game: THIEF;Banana Studios (mentioned as “Made by THIEF;Banana Studios”)

@Banana1 Get It Together

Sorry guys for the time before, I’m giving full info this time so the name is JAILBREAK it can be hand drawn or photoshopped, the game is about breaking out of jail. The gims I want to be on it are Crimson Crutz, the prisoner with a sinister look on his face inside the jail cell, and a cop out of the jail cell with a worried or determined look on his face I want him to be Gekasuarus Thats in except my name Theif and your name, Thanks!

1 Like
  1. Name of Game: JAILBREAK
  2. Summary of Game: The Player must break out of a prison.
  3. Setting: A (supermax?) Prision
  4. What gims you want to be used: Crimsion Crutz, Siniter Prisoner, Police officer that looks like Geckosaurus
  5. What the gims are doing/character actions: Breaking out of prison (most likely stone or dungeon terrain theme)
  6. Author of Game: THIEF & Banana Studios & The name of the artist

(Sorry if this sounds rude, but I do recommend that you change your description to your previous post or this post so it is easier to understand and allows Thumbnail Artists to create it and not ignore it. Maybe also change the title…?)

Please can you just make one :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Whoa whoa whoa, thumbnails artist can’t just make a thumbnail in under 2 seconds! It takes time.

1 Like

sorry umm… can you make one tho? :frowning:

okay done

1 Like

Dang! that’s good, but make it just one cell with Crimson Crutz and his face looking sinister

k ill see to it!

k here it is!

why are their eyes red?

idk kinda to make them sinister

1 Like

maybe just get rid of all the evil looks ( they creep me out :scream:)

lol sure

here it is!

1 Like

NICEEEEEE also can u get rid of the cops face too but not the sunglasses hat or badge hes chilling :slightly_smiling_face: