Thumbnail Help (Yall are all amazing)

details for the thumbnail: We need a bed on an island floating in the sky, a bed will be to the right, there will be any type of wall stone, dirt, anything for the wall protecting the bed! There will be the water glass gim skin protecting the bed, and another gim trying to ‘ki ll’ the gim who is protecting the bed.

I CHOOSE YOU @ SYMBOL!

Pokemon battle theme starts

lol, the ending is a w

1 Like

Voidfluffy, take your time btw

If anyone is just joining here are the details for the thumbnail: We need a bed on an island floating in the sky, a bed will be to the right, there will be any type of wall stone, dirt, anything for the wall protecting the bed! There will be the water glass gim skin protecting the bed, and another gim trying to ‘ki ll’ the gim who is protecting the bed.

Question: Can I have it before the 20th? If not, take your time :slight_smile:

sure!

When are you choosing a cover again?

I will be choosing which thumbnail I personally like best when i_like_props is done, and voidfluffy is done.

2 Likes

I know yall said not to @, but how am I suppose to ask him to come?

If you could help that will be amazing.

Try adding the title of the game to the top in big letters!

I can help!!!

details for the thumbnail: We need a bed on an island floating in the sky, a bed will be to the right, there will be any type of wall stone, dirt, anything for the wall protecting the bed! There will be the water glass gim skin protecting the bed, and another gim trying to ‘ki ll’ the gim who is protecting the bed.

Actually, Gimkit wants you to say “Knock Out,” because it’s kid-friendly.

oh ok, thanks for the note

1 Like

are you using @Nixximon’s gims for your thumbnails? that’s art stealing…

1 Like

thats what i also was thinking

1 Like

you should ask AND credit next time @lonewolf0230

3 Likes

mb