Thumbnail for possessed till daylight

That’s great! Almost better than @boop

1 Like

I did that so the POSSESSED was messy and Daylight was orderly for a bit of symbolism
But, I can change it

Ohhhh. That makes sense. Maybe you can edit it so that one of the letters (in a separate text box) is drooping down to still keep that symbolism

Yeah it looks pretty good. I like how there’s a gim’s head as the ‘O’.

Okay where is the shading and finishing touches
This is like a taco with no shell to hold it together

1 Like

Taco, taco, taco. Yeah some shading would be good. But since you have just used canva, it’s not that much of a criticism.

I really like the composition of the thumbnail! Maybe try drawing the gims instead of using the shape tool. It’ll help your sketch flow more freely and not look as stiff.

2 Likes

I use the same base but often draw the rest.

I agree- I’ve seen a LOT of new thumbnailists such as chunky or this person use the oval tool and/or the poly line tool. It feel that itoverall downgrades the visible effort put into the art.

3 Likes

When I saw an oval thingy or something I felt it was dishonest and that’s why I don’t like photoshop art. Hand drawn gives a much bigger advantage like if you want to draw a gim at a side view then it’s easy peasy but photoshop uhhhhh.

Hand drawn on a device is digital art lol
I think you mean Photoshop

Yeah that’s what I mean. Now I’m goanna edit my post.

1 Like

And @VoidFluffy, I’ve just started using ibis paint x so can you tell me how to use it?

Guys chill. I’m just trying out different things. I’ve never done ANY type of art

Edit: I only did this bc you guys (VoidFluffy mostly :joy:) weren’t here yet.

ibis paint x is so complicated…

If you don’t like it you can try Sketchbook or any other free art app!

@suki-moon how do you grab in ibis paint x? Or @sakii.xo?

1 Like

Find a YouTube tutorial to help you with the basics

yea theres an ibis paint channel which has tons of tips and tricks on using the app
theres also a youtube channel called Hanacue who has BEAUTIFUL art and does ibis paint stuff too
also wdym by grab?

2 Likes

ibis pain…
also yeah I watch hanacue and ibis paint actually has their own YouTube channel so make sure to check that out! also grab as in lasso tool? ur confusing me
Edit: whoops dw I fixed the mistake

2 Likes