Thumbnail for a prequel in space

I need thumbnail for space game prequel

What sort of game is it? Are there specific things you’d like to see in your thumbnail?

1 Like

a space one I would like to see some gims fighting plants on a ship with the white lab tiles

1 Like

how’s it going @meepeygamer567

2 Likes

meepy how’s it going

1 Like

please note art can take time and focus, so they might not be done yet. Give them another day or so, since they also are probably working on other stuff as well :]

2 Likes

okay @Blackjack I will

2 Likes

noice =D

2 Likes

oh I was only asking some general questions for other people to reference :sweat_smile:
If you’d actually want me to try, I have ok art skills… But I think you’re better off asking another artist with better skills and more time on their hands lol.

3 Likes

I can make the thumbnail for you

2 Likes

okay are there any artist another thing I am actually not doing this for myself I have a friend who does gimkit @Blackjack I would like that

2 Likes

Who hasn’t gotten on and asked something for a friend? Also, I would make a thumbnail but I am terrible at it. I am practicing but I will probably never be the best at it.

2 Likes

real! My friend @That_Fedora_Guy replies for me when I ran out of replies. It’s always do you something for or friends or they do something for you

3 Likes

Sorry @Nightwolf , I forgot I had to make a thumbnail! I’ll get to work right away!

3 Likes

but could you give some extra details? I’ll start on work now, but I don’t want to miss any details, so tell me to make changes if you want to see it

3 Likes

awe, thanks

3 Likes

Beagles and Fedora, here, take a cookie you have been added to my bio

3 Likes

this friend is someone notorious his name is Lvnl he wants it to be obn a ship like the AlphaStar since it takes place directly after one way out

mk

Same!