Thumb nail request

It’s been well over a month or two that I have forgotten how long I posted a request for a thumbnail I was wondering what’s the progress so far. For Wepon tycoon

Hey, do you know you can continue posting on the old topic you’ve made instead of creating a new one?

4 Likes

I tried looking for it but I can’t see it anymore

2 Likes

Yeah I tried too.

Possible flagged, or hey, probably the guide purge.

Lots of topics got deleted, yours was probably a victim.

2 Likes

But why would it be flagged its just a request

guide purge…?
Also I would of send this message into the original topic
(Unless if it got deleted, then I understand)

1 Like

___Land

many others

keyboard guide

1 Like

then you can maybe ping the person I guess then

:confused:
Welp
for new people could you possibly add the specifications again?

okay @Loperander0 I am ping you!

Whats up?

could you tell me what’s the progress on my thumbnail please

Holy cow, I absolutely forgot, I’m sorry, just tell me what you want and I’ll start over and make it even better!!

._.

qqqqqqqqqqqq

What was your game about?

Also please change the topic of this post

this is the 3rd time here we go
1)Wepon tycoon (With the a)
2) This is a generic tycoon game where you earn money from droppers with more money more droppers, gadgets, and more every so often there is a boss usually purple evil plant but Ill change it seasonally but for now just a purple plant gim would be fine there is four buildings for a 4 player game with a occasional money crates that drop in around every 5 minuets the most money wins
3) in the game we have the lobby in the center it is open place no walls no roofs with two boards for updates and plays 4 buildings that attach to it right: evil eye left: sling shot. up: quantum portal. down: zapper the buildings have 2 story’s the buildings will have the color of the wepon (with the a) like for ex. evil eye is red
4) I don’t really care about the gims but at least have this: have a Gim sitting on a stack of cash (If you really can’t choose then just do stache) with the droppers to the right now this part is optional but it would be nice if I could have the purple plant Gim to the left with vines around him would be nice but the background in the left should be the buildings of the tycoon so for the background should be the slingshot building so a building with a cyan color walls and orange kinda transparent with the droppers inside
5) Finally the author me Matheas also put your name whoever is making this
also Wepon is blocked so I removed the a beware of that

Cool, thanks I will start on this today
Also change the topic of this post please

sorry i love making thumbnails but i’m to new so I don’t have one. =( but I can make one right?