The Whomian Version of Amongus Voting!

Maybe lasers?

Actually a good idea…(however in some systems of among us so far, they have a zone to not let gadgets fired)

Teleport outside of the map, then do everything there.

Cool, are you going to make a guide about it?

Yeah, I’ll probably that my next guide

Get un-impossibled!

2 Likes

To make this, I need a random player selector, though. I currently don’t know how to do it.

Well, actually, this system works with any amount of players under 10.

2 Likes

Hence the part about voting majority.

1 Like

I’m trying to make an infinite voting system though.

2 Likes

@WhoAmI I know you said ten teams for ten players, but couldn’t you do two separate teams, some cremate and one imposter?

@getrithekd same

I mean, since everyone is a seperate team, you can use relays and item granters to give a specific team a weapon to kill crewmates…

I want to do tagging, that’s the problem

Yeah, I had to ixnay my tagging system with this system, but I guess if you wanted to use this one with tag zones, you could randomize the order of the popups or assign each player a property, and have the block code select that random property?

2 Likes

:sunglasses: :cool: but why is it so big could we also get how the voting exactly works

Anyways, you may want to make this a wiki so you can’t lose edit access, @WhoAmI.

This is just about the eggnoodle voting system, when I tried the voting it didn’t kick out the player with majority votes is there a way to fix this??

Does this work for 5 players?

1 thing could you make the same version just with pictures because I find it less confusing with pictures?