The Ultimate Guide to Undertale/Deltarune [ 📜 ]

Try sans with ketchup. Here is a good resource.

grillby’s. sans goes to grillby’s.

Isn;t that his d3ath quote?

Welcome to the underground! How was the fall?
I’m really exited for this!!!

3 Likes

Ralsei is the best
Almost done with mine :D

2 Likes

I’ve tried my best.

Asriel Dreammur (First Form)

Memory Usage: Estimated Memory: 1.25-1.75%
I will try to make a smaller, simpler version of Asriel so you don’t have to waste a ton of materials to make this :D

also the Code is invalid.

2 Likes

(Post deleted by author)

Wowie! Are you going to add it???

2 Likes

of course! :D
I will add the smaller version later :)

1 Like

I’m trying to make muffet art, should be done by the end of the day tomorrow (if I remember lol).

2 Likes

Thanks guys :DDDDDDD
I didn’t think the community would take to helping so quickly.
My sister is watching trolls and all I heard is “MINIMIZE YOUR AURAS”

4 Likes

I’m getting so committed, I have the RGB codes so I can color barriers and tint props exactly to the palette lol. I have an idea for how to start the random encounters, I don’t know if it’ll work yet though (watch I haven’t really looked at the og post and it’s gonna be done it something XD).

yeah what I have right now is its a trigger that has a 70% or so chance of giving you an encounter

1 Like

I thought that in the original game it was based on how long you walked, as I remember that I always got an encounter whenever I walked for to long but not when standing still.

Yeah I could look it up but the Google search bar is so far away…

2 Likes

Can we add ketchup? Please?

It’s a community wiki. You just have to ask for permission to edit. If you want to add it you can!

2 Likes

Oh, your thumbnail!

After a time of many sunsets, many wicked moons, many restless nights, the thumbnail changed with the wind…

IDK what Undertale even is.

1 Like

Basil.
Anyway:
The update for this Friday will continue expanding on the Turn-Based Encounter System!

3 Likes

I’m gonna try to figure out how to make a ruins like environment

For Unit

2015 RPG (very gud gaem)

1 Like