The Ultimate Guide to Traps, Tricks, Pranks, and Trolls [LENGTH WARNING šŸ˜ˆ ]

Or the one that I use all the time when my lil bro and I are building secret bases: Make a ā€œSecretā€ Base using an escape hatch and a button linked to a respawner. Once they press it to go to the ā€œBaseā€, it respawns them.

2 Likes

I can add that in if you donā€™t mind

2 Likes

That would be awesome!!! I can make a post and then send you the link so you can add it in if you want.

2 Likes

@I_Am_Bigfoot I will just quote you in

3 Likes

K that sounds like a better idea.

All you need is a speed modifier, a zone, and your annoying friend. Set up the zone, and set the speed modifier to 0. Once that is done, simply wire the zone to the speed modifier so that when a player enters the zone, it sets the zone to zero. That is the trap is less than 30 seconds.

2 Likes

Do you think I should make a guide on randomized popups and add it to this guide? I have some very good ideas. (Like making popups that take 15 seconds to disappear that advertise gimkit gamemodes :smiling_imp: not actual ads though.)

3 Likes

i have an idea:

what if you just made a button that says it does something cool, and then when you click it, it gives you, like, ten ā€œare you sureā€ confirmation popups, and after finally going through all of them, when you click the last ā€œyes, iā€™m sureā€ button, nothing happens

4 Likes

Iā€™ll add that as a troll

3 Likes

Yeah, make them!

2 Likes

I will make the guide soon :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

yay time to troll some people

2 Likes

Um, can someone please tell me who added this?

@Caternaught You added this, right?

1 Like

thatā€™s what it looks like

1 Like

is it possible to have it look like you got kicked from game or something like securely froze itā€¦an error just to troll?

1 Like

Yes, Make it so that when something is pressed, it teleports you to a place with a purple background, and a popup appears, saying:
You got kicked from the game!

And set that to be unable to be closed by the player

@Badkarma Did you just edit this?

1 Like

is that already added in though?

I donā€™t know. Iā€™ll add it if not and credit you for the idea, though.

how about a troll where it starts out as a lobby that looks great and fun then when you start it it goes to a random rumble roblox setup but weapons are overlays that do random crazy stuff and just goes crazy in game and will completely go to chaosā€¦like people get frozen in game for completely no reason if they click their overlay and random emojis props and stuff appear ā€¦you might end up with a tractor on ou or teleported into a laser cageā€¦

Iā€™ll add it tomorrow, I have to go soonā€¦

no I didnā€™t touch anything