The Ultimate Guide to Traps, Tricks, Pranks, and Trolls [LENGTH WARNING šŸ˜ˆ ]

I will make the guide soon :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

yay time to troll some people

2 Likes

Um, can someone please tell me who added this?

@Caternaught You added this, right?

1 Like

thatā€™s what it looks like

1 Like

is it possible to have it look like you got kicked from game or something like securely froze itā€¦an error just to troll?

1 Like

Yes, Make it so that when something is pressed, it teleports you to a place with a purple background, and a popup appears, saying:
You got kicked from the game!

And set that to be unable to be closed by the player

@Badkarma Did you just edit this?

1 Like

is that already added in though?

I donā€™t know. Iā€™ll add it if not and credit you for the idea, though.

how about a troll where it starts out as a lobby that looks great and fun then when you start it it goes to a random rumble roblox setup but weapons are overlays that do random crazy stuff and just goes crazy in game and will completely go to chaosā€¦like people get frozen in game for completely no reason if they click their overlay and random emojis props and stuff appear ā€¦you might end up with a tractor on ou or teleported into a laser cageā€¦

Iā€™ll add it tomorrow, I have to go soonā€¦

no I didnā€™t touch anything

Does anyone think a Lobby trick would be too annoying? Like, since teleporters work pre-game, do you think you could add a secret teleporter that players step on(accidentally) and teleport them to a hole to make bored. Like REALLY bored? Would that be too annoying and make them want to quit?

1 Like

Add a little things to do in it or they will quitā€¦ maybe teleports one other random person using relay and they can do stuff that gives them tons of points so it seems they have won no matter what and have when game is just about to end it takes away the points leaving them in last place and finally bringing them to actual gameā€¦

1 Like

was this helpful or no?

1 Like

Yes, I donā€™t have time to add it, I may add it laterā€¦ Thanks!

Ok though I was asking to see if I should suggest something else.

If you want to add ideas, Add them to the Idea section, and make sure to credit yourelf

I am new to wikiā€™s so i just click the arrow then edit? Then unmark when done?

You click the pencil icon that says Edit. You click the box it check it, then click the pencil icon.

Ok thanks thought so just making sureā€¦