📜 The Ultimate Guide to Poppy Playtime Chapter 1

Can you quote what you changed? My forums is being buggy… :expressionless:
Yeah what are the links for?
@California_Love

California_Love Only
Your prob not California_Love but okay...

Can I jion the NCRA? I don’t live is CA now but, I used to live in Oceanside. I really look up too you… You make some great guides, even if some people argue against them for being too short or “too common” you represent your topics in you own way and it is really cool. If I can’t jion thats cool. I just thought I’d ask.
(Excuse my misspelling of jion, it won’t allow the word jion

1 Like
If you're @harharharhar83 you can read this
You're probably still not him, but...

Of course you can! You have made a huge commitment to this guide! I’ve never seen someone commit to something as much as you have. Thank you, also. You don’t have to live there to become a member! Also, thanks again. Yes, you can me admitted.

1 Like

Looks great! Thanks!

California_Love

Thanks! I’ll update my bio!

@California_Love
Hello! Do you mind changing the title to

:scroll: The Ultimate Guide to Poppy Playtime Chapter 1

Because of character limits I think I will only be able to fit Chapter 1 in this guide…

I can

1 Like

@Cellofive
Thanks!
Edit: No idea why it didn’t reply to you

:bear: bear bump™ :bear:

The Ultimate Guide to Getting Sued by Mob Entertainment Chapter 1
but yeah cool guide very long and interesting

1 Like

I guess I understand, but people do understand copyrights, as the antagonist [Huggy Wuggy] was changed [to a more fanmade version], and certain aspects of the game are also different.

I do appreciate the comedy, though.

3 Likes

Yeah, when i get around to updating this (which might be awhile do to some complications with the map :confused: ) the stuff like VHS dialogue will be changed to make sure it isn’t an exact copy

2 Likes

All right. Good, I hope something works out for your map.
If you need any help with the wiki, I’d be glad to help.

1 Like