šŸ“œ The Ultimate Guide to Poppy Playtime Chapter 1

woah, this is a great tug! this is such a detailed and well-organized guide, why isnā€™t this more popular!?
anyway, great job on this! im excited to see what else gets added. :]

i honestly donā€™t think it would be a good idea to remove the current tags and replace them with a single horror tag.
tags are helpful for players to find what they need, and if someone is looking for help with fnaf mechanics, it might be difficult for them to find it if they have to sift through other horror guides.
however, I wouldnā€™t mind adding a simple horror tag in addition to the existing ones.

1 Like

@California_Love I say yes because we donā€™t need to tags for the same genre. So we can combine the tags to make horror

fair enough just if someone make another horror tag like garden of ban ban then Iā€™m making horror.

1 Like

Hey! Thanks so much for the support! Gimkit has recently been blocked on my school computer so updates will be few and far between. Iā€™m hoping to make an update Friday.

2 Likes

I AM BACK!
They finally unblocked Gimkit so now I am cracking down and finishing this guide! (soon)

3 Likes

@California_Love

I have seen someone of your guides and LOVE they way you organize stuff. It looks really nice! Do you think you can organize the Room Designs Section. Itā€™s a bit of a messā€¦ :expressionless:

Which ones do you mean?

Whatā€™s your first?

my first is Phasmophobia

Oh never heard of it.

1 Like

your school blocked Gimkitā€¦

Yeah, its crazy right? I donā€™t even know why.

so now they unblocked it :confetti_ball:

1 Like

@California_Love

This part.

Hm? What did you need?

Could you make it more organized? It looks badā€¦

Um, all right. I can try.

Is somebody editing?
[@No-One is editing]
Do not check this for fun
That includes checking and unchecking. If you do that, that will cause a notification to show up to people that are watching this topic.
Do not check this for fun
That includes checking and unchecking. If you do that, that will cause a notification to show up to people that are watching this topic,

Iā€™ve edited some of the third parts, @harharharhar83.
Also, is it alright if I add some other links?