The Ultimate Guide to Obstacle Courses

Ok, I know what you’re thinking. What? There’s no such thing as Obstacle Courses in Gimkit Creative! Not really. It’s just that nobody has ever made one. And I don’t really mean “Obstacle Courses”. I mean Parkour, that stuff. Parkour still isn’t possible in GC, but you can make what I call Team-Up Parkour.
You want to know what a Team-Up Parkour is? Well, it’s this “Obstacle Course” where you are your partner, or Teammate, take turns stepping on triggers to deactivate lasers to let the other through.

Do NOT Edit this. I’m only making it a wiki so I can edit it infinitely

Here are some ideas for Courses(Reply with more Ideas):

• Over-The-Lava(Where you have to deactivate lava flows, with your partner, to get across the ‘lava’)
  • The Floor is Lava(The classic Gimkit Game, except you’re using real Gims; Make ‘bridges’ to run from the lava)

I hope you like this idea! It can be incorporated into RPGs, Escape Rooms, all that stuff. Have fun, and keep dreaming!
@Blizzy

2 Likes

Amazing guide @Blizzy.

2 Likes
Great guide! this will be greatly improved once DLD is added to creative

What’s the max times you can edit your post?

1 Like

I made it into a wiki, I can edit it infinitely

But what’s normally the max?

Also how do you make lava?

there are no max times you can edit, but a topic(if not a wiki) has a certain amount of time be edited by the maker( I think it is 30 min after last edit)

I’m still able to edit my themes idea post and I haven’t touched that in a hot minute.

What do you mean by that? Please be more specific when talking to some, they may not understand what you mean when you give a broad statement

This post:

That I haven’t touched in 5 days, is still available for me to edit.

Wow! This is a cool concept! Itll be cool once its implemented.

1 Like

no, (I think) it is not available to edit @Rusty

Ima add a ! to the very end.

Did it show up?

no, it did not Rusty, now lets get back on-topic

Be sure to like to show if you found any of this useful, Have a wonderful day. :grinning:!
Is it there?!?

Like 30 days. For a TL2

@Apoll02 created a platformer. Like a retro mario type platformer. Maybe get some help from him/her.

2 Likes

Very high damage invisible lasers, orange barrier over gray or white water

I think @Apoll02 is a He

1 Like