[ đź“° Resources] Resources for Map Ideas

Ahh makes sense… back to saying “Please search before you ask”

2 Likes

I’m gonna say it.
Every one of these guides can be found by searching up map ideas.
This just adds to all the duplicate maps of ideas.

2 Likes

@GimGuy, I know those guides can be found by searching up map ideas. It’s just for those lazy people (like me) who don’t like searching things up . Pretty much every “Ultimate guide” is like this with some extra stuff by the author. (no offense)

1 Like

Alright, I just never use these kinds of things.
Sorry if I offended you.

2 Likes

This seems more like a resources guide really. Also, it helps keep a collection of guides that couldn’t normally be found, hard to find, or quallity guides that are important.

2 Likes

I mean, my guide isn’t really as much about lessening help posts than it is giving people ideas. But yeah, it’s a thing about resources. They don’t work very often.

3 Likes

In addition, we can just slap a tag on each post and call the tag a resource itself.

3 Likes

Could you add my theme ideas post? (unless it doesn’t fit your criteria)

1 Like

Yeah, and that’s why most ultimate guides to something are bad, unless it shows how to connect each system in each guide.

2 Likes

I can’t add it any more @Rusty.

Bumpity bump, bump, bump, bump

Thats fine.

Yeah, it reminds me of when twofoursixeight made resources for tags. It doesn’t really work, especially when it’s a tag.

1 Like

A lot are good however, especially when they give more in depth explanations and simpler ways to do a thing.

1 Like

buumpp to the awesome person who made such a nice guide. @FusionLord :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Rusty - I added yours to the list!

1 Like

Well what you could do is like bump this every day, at a certain time.

1 Like

hi abcd also @FusionLord you should change the ideas for guides or game to make to this link the new version

2 Likes

How lucky am i?? I conveniently BUMPED into an UNLTIMATE GUILD 4 map ideas! : D

1 Like

I mean this is actually pretty nice this will help a lot of maps and cure peoples boredom