The ULTIMATE Guide to Making Great Games! Berkian Style! Difficulty 3/10 🟩

Hey, @ClicClac, how’s A Jump In Time coming? :smile_cat:

So. I have the general plans for how everything is going to work finished, and the mandatory “oh no, Clic is redoing literally everything in the game” is going well.[1] Dialogue is next, which I can do rather quickly with team Spacie help. The problem is that… All my wires are intangible until I mess with a device that uses them. It makes for doing anything a chore.

1. So long, breath meter. ↩︎

Sounds very cool! Can I help? I’m bored and have nothing to do. :sweat_smile:

I’m currently in Colorado and without a computer, so I can’t access GKC. You could take a character that isn’t taken by someone of Team Spacie. I’m trying to make everyone memorable, and having three/four characters all be me isn’t helping.[1] Off the top of my head, I have a sailor, a shop owner, and another shop owner open for grabs.

1. That’s 30-40% of all NPCs. ↩︎

Bruh that doesn’t mean I never post

5 Likes

You kinda don’t ever post though

1 Like

Okay, lol. That makes sense.

Okay.

1 Like

No.

Okay. Can you tell me the lore of the game? In order to make good dialogue, I need to know that.

Also, what is this, @ClicClac? And is there any way to get into it?

this is pretty cool xxxxxx

@myth_taken, are you an alt? :thinking: Something about you seems framilaiar.

myth_taken got locked out of their old account, mythtaken
also hi navy!

2 Likes

Okay. That explains it. :sweat_smile:

Please place your vote in the poll for the guide Rating.

Team Spacie is just a discord group of the smartest GKC creators that like me a group of friends that are canonically in space. We have one more open slot, but you would have to be reviewed by 8 other people. I’ll type up the lore of aJiT when I have a free hour.[1]

1. Read: 10pm ↩︎

2 Likes

randm navy jumpscare? :0

cool guide, (berkian! httyd ref!)

2 Likes

And it’s very exclusive ahem and prestigious and full of the best of the best of each GKC category (mechanics, design, humor, lore etc) (totally not saying this just because I’m in it) dead

3 Likes

This is a bit off topic, please stay on topic so I don’t get flagged, also, do vote.

4 Likes

I’m willing to be reviewed. I feel like I qualify. I’ve made some pretty good games and new mechanics. If you’re series, just ping me on the forum or Padlet. :grin:

Lol :rofl:

But yeah, back on-topic. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

oh it isnt i was reading this and i think i miss clicked my bad

2 Likes