[ 📜 ] The Ultimate Guide to Gimkit Among Us

Did you ask if you could edit?

no. Someone checked it for fun 7 hours ago so i unchecked it. @Cellofive

bows slightly

1 Like

Can someone add my new guide? It is a remastered version.

2 Likes

I wonder how many Mondays it’s been…

3 Likes

Do you need the prime shields that bad?

1 Like

If you mean “that bad” by “double-digit weeks of waiting” then yes.

1 Like

lol, yeah… um i procrastinated on that, but I’ll work on it.

1 Like

@Haiasi @potato1 Can I edit this? I have some of ways I have figured out how to do the tasks.

1 Like

Sure.
Also, don’t forget IlliniSD, if I recall correctly he (and potato1) requested for the wiki to be created in a help post.
Just be sure to follow the wiki editing rules :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks so much! :slight_smile: I am new here and just posted my first topic.

Congrats on 50 :heart:! Well Deserved

sure go ahead, and as haiai said, don’t forget illinisd. also, don’t delete others work, just make another section and be like “task (alternative option”

2 Likes

pmuB

1 Like

Also, I want to share some advice for making among us, and specifically about the map

2 Likes

In my making of among us, I found that each part has a decent skale that can be used for making the map
IMG_1672
Everything in the map lines up in some sort of way, and has a specific distance that you can easily convert into blocks. Also, in my estimations I went as a doorway being 3 blocks wide, and sealed the map based off of this estimation. @Haiasi could you reply so I can add another post so it’s not just a wall of text?

1 Like

Yeah, most of the doorways have a 3-4 block (i used the lined spaceship catwalk terrain) gap followed by a black thing, or in my case the catwalk terrain (grills).
Here are my scalings for example:

I’ve been procrastinating on this lol, the other doorways are incomplete for now.

EDIT: MORE BONUS ROOM ART!

• Upper Engine
    Screenshot_20240223_214111_Chrome

(gotta fix that layering issue for the bicycle rack and barrier)

9 Likes

Another thing is how creative you have to be to create some of the things required. Here’s some simple examples of creating what you need:

4 Likes

This next one usually applies to most maps, but is especially smart when working on a map that requires so much devices. Naming devices I. The layer menu and organizing them is a must-have.

4 Likes

Another big piece that helps a lot is the camera view device, which makes it so players are unable to see as far. Also, in my personal opinion, it is best for places like electrical to have two different camera zones so they preserve the easy kill spots in the room.

Also, When making vents, my personal recommendation is to make it so that when someone steps on it, it triggers a trigger to teleport them if they are imposter. No offense to @Magenta_Dragon , but putting a barrier in the way makes it a lot easier to gues who the imposter is if you all ram your head into the vent.

6 Likes

Dude, wow.

3 Likes