[ šŸ“œ ] The Ultimate Guide to Gimkit Among Us

Which section is the system in?

3 Likes

Team Setup.

6 Likes

@Techno please donā€™t check the ā€œIs someone editingā€ box if you arenā€™t editing.

5 Likes

AMAZING! Iā€™m making an among us map, and this is so helpful!

4 Likes

Can someone check if we completed all of the tasks from among us already?
I feel there may be a few we have missed.
Here are some we missed:

Chart Course (navigation, wip)

Stabilize Steering (navigation, wip)

Divert Power (start is in electrical)

Empty Chute (Cafeteria, O2 or Storage)

Feel free to add more to this wiki :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You know any that are kinda gimpossiable currently we can just use buttons and pop ups.

4 Likes

What do you mean by that @Magenta_Dragon?

5 Likes

Well, how do each of those tasks work? Iā€™ve never played Among Us before.

3 Likes

I can work on divert power.
I can also work on empty chute.

I have a good idea on how it works.

3 Likes

What I meant that any that are too simple or difficult we can have an alternate option named ā€œAlternate memory optionā€ and just have a button wired to a pop-up

4 Likes

Does anybody mind if I make the download task?

6 Likes

I believe Chart course is where you have to move an object in your path with a mouse, so thatā€™s kind of Gimpossible
Idk about Stabilize steering
Divert power is where you have to slide a bar up/down on the screen
Empty Chute is where you have to press/pull a lever and an animation plays where some garbage falls out of the spaceship

4 Likes

I will do divert power and empty chute.

1 Like

You can do that if you want.

3 Likes

I can do chart path and stablize steering

3 Likes

Just curious, how would that work?

3 Likes

For the chart path you would tp to a room and there would be 3 small blue tinted coral scartered across the room like among us and you have to walk to one and when you go to a coral there is a zone and that zone increments a counter and after the player goes into all the coral there would be a rover (the spaceship) at the end. After the player goes to the rover the player steps on a zone that incremeants a counter and the player is let out of the room. Its much more simple than it looks with this big paragraph. Also I havenā€™t figured out stablize steering yet

4 Likes

Interesting! For the steering, you could have a line made of poles, a bunch of zones, each zone you enter would display the prop in that area, and when you get to the final zone, it completes the task

4 Likes

My human idiotic mind coul not have the skill to make all of this. so good for anybody how can and did make it-

2 Likes

Hey! Thats not nice! Try saying this maybe?

3 Likes