==> The Ultimate Guide on coming up with ideas for games! <== šŸŽ®

Welcome back to the forum, @CringeKarlScott!

1 Like

More than 1 person voted 1ā€¦

This is actaully something I can inorporate in my comic(Where you decide to give up being a gimAvenger forvever). Would you be ok with this?

1 Like

@trust_level_3 can you please add the ā€œideasā€ tag to this?

1 Like

I did, but you can edit your own posts and add your own tags. Also, isnā€™t ideas meant for when people ask for ideas?

1 Like

oh okay.
maybe you should have a #ideas-help tag and a #idea-resources tag
because itā€™s useful to have a specific place to look for ideas

3 Likes

Well, that would just clog things up, donā€™t you think? Iā€™m not sure what all the tags mean, as I was the most recent and youngest TL3, so take someonelseā€™s words first.

yeah, I guess so

1 Like

I think if there were more resources that fit into those categories, it might be a good idea, but as of right now those tags would be pretty niche

1 Like

You can also use ideas from the suggestions website

1 Like

bump???

1 Like

bump

1 Like

who picked 1?! that person is not nice, itā€™s not even an opinion if you picked 1, itā€™s a lie! this guide is

awesome!

5 Likes

thank you this was helpful and I am new

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

thanks you so much I look up to you so much thatā€™s why I made the account.

Oh, sorry, Iā€™ve never welcomed you!

Welcome to the forum, @foxydash1! Check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, talk to anyone in @trust_level_3. They can help you with hard and in-depth concepts and mechanics!

2 Likes

ok got it and thank you.

1 Like

Iā€™M TL2! (not TL3 :sob:)

Donā€™t worry, youā€™ll definitely get there someday. The only problem is that you have to be active for 50 days (or so), give away a lot of likes, and get liked a lot.

1 Like