The SleepWalker at Gim’s Manor - Thumbnail Request…

I can do that! For me, the hardest part is getting the shape of the gims right. I never seem to get the legs right proportionally.

Yeah, it’s pretty hard lol. When I was starting out I just used an oval tool and two rectangle tools :skull::skull:

5 Likes

I hand-draw them, but I have the stabilizer on so the shape is more even.

2 Likes

Uh @Fruity-Gim you’ve done this twice now when you ask for a thumbnail and many users take time to make a detailed one, then you just scrap the game. You sure this one is happening?

1 Like

Wow, that’s amazing, @boop!!! :star_struck: Sadly, your thumbnail will probably get used, not mine. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just drew a few small circles close together, but that’s a lot smarter. What do you use, @VoidFluffy? I use Canva.

I use IbisPaintX, and I don’t do that anymore because it’s not smart it looks horrendously weird for my standards

2 Likes

Okay. Also, how’d you learn to draw? I’d love to be able to draw, but I’m not too good. Any tips?

Practice duh

4 Likes

Okay. I guess I’m gonna just practice like crazy then. Maybe a thousand million years from now one day I’ll be as good as you.

How do you do that line thingy?

<s>No</s> Yes<br />

No Yes
Use this ~~

Hello

dont worry I will actually use this and Dimesion of Delusions lol
3rd and last slot… idk lol

2 Likes

yayyyyy!

2 Likes

Wait, @Fruity-Gim, what happened to that maze-style game you made? Did you ever publish that? :grin:

I think that was dimensions of delusions, they’re still working on that

1 Like

Ohh, okay. lol :laughing:

BTW, I added this to my new collection of past artwork (:cookie:). Are you ok with that, @Fruity-Gim?

2 Likes

A-purr-oved!

3 Likes

Okay, thanks! What do u think of my art?

1 Like