The SleepWalker at Gim’s Manor - Thumbnail Request…

OML WHY THAT MUMMY GIM IT HURTS MY EYES PHYSICALLY AAAHHHHHHH DID ANYONE READ THAT IT’S A NORMAL GIM WITH VINES AROUND IT screech

Good Jobs everyone anyway

4 Likes

@Fruity-Gim, I read that part. I made a black Gim with vines around it. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Oops, heh. I kinda made a thumbnail but it has the mummy gim in it! Should I make 2 and send both? Or just leave it……………………

Here’s mine!

6 Likes

Alr, I finally finished! I did one (my first one) with the mummy gim, and the other one is just a normal gim. Pick one you like more…
(normal gim one)
(mummy gim one)

5 Likes

it’s good, just a bit similar to mine, but it’s a bit long, so it might not fit in the thumbnail space. Maybe add a floor?

Uhhhh I could try? …Wait, I still need to find out which one Fruity-Gim likes better. Then I will edit that one

1 Like

alright, probably the first one
(because this)

ok new rule:

NO MUMMY GIMS FOR THE LIFE OF A VERY FLUFFY GIM PLEASE

3 Likes

Hey fruity Gim I followed you in padlet

Ps do you want to see my map on Monday

1 Like

I cant use padlet rn

1 Like

you can get a blank layer (with nothing. not even white), move the layer with everything on top, select layer mode to multiply and merge to get rid of the yucky white stuff

1 Like

fr? thanks! imma try that

1 Like

Here’s mine!

18 Likes

someone who listened…wow…

lol i just looked at the torchlight

6 Likes

that’s really good!

1 Like

OMG I’ve known you for this long in the Google doc without knowing you could do THIS? It’s impressive.

Edit: Lol just realized the flashlight was shining in the word boop.

3 Likes

I love the glowing elements of it! Very well-executed and skillfully done.
Only things I would say is the Gim shape is slightly off, and the black area where the cyan Gim is half-standing in is kinda out-of-place.
Overall, amazing piece of artwork! Seeing your growth has been really wonderful.

(executed is censored :skull: lmao)

6 Likes

Thank you! This thumbnail was really fun to make, especially the glowing parts!

5 Likes

No problem!vI think that special effects (like glowing, fire etc) is one of your strong strengths- you should utilize that whenever you make a thumbnail if you can (for example in the title, Gims’ eyes, etc) just to add a spark of style.

1 Like