Gimpossible just means impossible.

i know. but it sounded funny.

yeah, its me, Im the best
also, this could be created legit if we made an gim ascii system

4 Likes

What is a gim ascii system?

If we made a text encoding system

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t you also divide by ten and round down to remove a digit? If that works it should be a lot simpler. You would have to check if it was zero or negative still but it would require properties and could be triggered infinitely.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @TorontoBulls1!

2 Likes

Well, they already did that in Text Operations, the problem with this is that properties could only store 5-6 letters using encoded numbers since numbers have an 11 digit limit (for properties), you can extend this to 7 letters (14 digits) using blocks but gimkit will round numbers using scientific notation (14-17 digits), even then you would have to assign each number to a 2 digit number to prevent incrementing bugs.

ex:
11 = a 1st letter :white_check_mark:
22 = j 10th letter :white_check_mark:
1 = a :x:
if 1 = a, 11 = aa :x: (there are 26 letters)

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @TorontoBulls1! Make sure to read the FAQ and the new-user-must-read tag to get more information about the forums and what it is! I hope you enjoy your time with us :slightly_smiling_face:!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TorontoBulls1! If you ever run into an issue, just ask away!

1 Like

I see, I Didnā€™t think about that issue. Thanks!

1 Like

Bump because it is ~3x more memory efficient.

1 Like

Bump
Why does it say yellow square? We voted 11/10.
lol

1 Like
  1. fyi grey_stone if youā€™re done, you may want to remove the wiki from it so no one messes this up
  2. gimsolver, itā€™s what the creator thinks. for example, i thought my farming guide was a 0.5/10
  3. now iā€™m gonna eat this potato. brb
2 Likes

Wait, how do you un-wiki it?

Click on the dots and the wrench and itā€™ll give you an option to un-wikify it.

Itā€™s not in the menuā€¦

You can now optimize the backspace button with the new blocks.

1 Like

True. Iā€™ll make an updated guide soon.

I canā€™t change it because Iā€™m not a regular anymore. (I think thatā€™s the reason)