The new 8-bit gim is pay to win

its during certian movements the hitbox is smaller, like your double jump

give me one sec and let me compare

Itā€™s probably just momentum.

When youā€™re moving, the hitbox has to catch up. It might just be lag.

well actually (yes im going to be a nerd) the gim-bits have a slightly bigger skin than normal gims (by the pixel outline) and you can jump higher if you do timed jumps instead of spam jumps, which is why you may be feeling like they are jumping higher.

1 Like

there are a lot of factors but its not better its just how you look at it and do things.

1 Like

if you use a flat platform and jump once you go like half a block more in distance

and my computer doesnā€™t lag

I just bought the gimbit cyan!

1 Like

no gimkit already has it set up that jump height = 3 you can change it by gaining max speed and doing timed jumps, hitting objects slows you down so you can gain less height, but as far as im aware, its not p2w, and if it was then nobody would be playing excpt the people who have money

and by change i mean jump farther

jumps that you cant possibly do in only up are possible, on the smallest bumper you can jump to the 3rd bumber from that small bumper

the what? DLD? which summit?

Only up, summit 5 the purple things that looks like bumpers

summit 6? (this is a map gimkit made itself right DLD = donā€™t look down) theres the purple chairs that increas and decres in size, and you can perfectly jump 3-4 of them, just depends on speed and how you land, but im not going to argue all day about mechanichs until i get a video of them making the jump from the iron shelf to the inbetween part in summit 3, should be after the tabels and road blocks

All gims use the same hitbox. This is not a bug, because it does not actually exist.

guys i think we are missing somethingā€¦
???

5 Likes

pause mates
GOOD POINT

so they have duplicate account so ban evade?

they got suspended and right afterwards, another person with 1 less 1 in name joins and does not seem new to forums, and seems to know how forums works alreadyā€¦and acts the sameā€¦so its kinda sus.