THE MAZE thumbnail request

Hi I made a game called THE MAZE and would like a thumbnail.

REQUIRED GIMS:

KING GIMRICK
JOSH
PINK STACHE (BLACK HAT)
AND SHARK

Any required setting (background). Well I’m guessing a maze lol. Would you like us to credit you as “GuMa”? Are you choosing the thumbnail or is there going to be a poll? What should the gims be doing/facial expressions?

Interesting idea, as @rainbow said,

And any certain poses and stuff

1 Like

Please credit me as GuMa, I will choose the map, the gims should be battling each other (with quantum portals if possible)

So your choosing the thumbnail yourself? Wait whats a quantum portal-

Yes, I am.
I DON’T LIKE THE CHARACTER MINIMUM!!!

Ah, I cant do this one. You could do this for the character limit < type random letters here with no spaces between the arrows and the letters > That should work for the limit, if you do it right that is lol

imagine not knowing what a quantum portal is

eh I might do one idk

OH THAT- Am legit so embarrassed- I thought he meant an actual portal for a sec :sob:

2 Likes

lol I think I’ll do one tommorow

1 Like

Ill have to do one tomorrow, i cannot draw on a pc, and laptop shuts off at nine

2 Likes

Okay, no worries

BUMP

I guess you tried the technique? Oh you changed it lol (I was going to say don’t type blank messages because they could be considered spam lol)

1 Like

Ok, thanks for telling me that!

1 Like

Please don’t do drop-down chains that lead to nothing. It can be seen as offtopic (well it is, especially because it leads to nothing) and is overall just annoying to read (I genuinely thought you needed help and accidentally made a million dropdowns) @GuMa

1 Like

Josh gim. I don’t think anyone is able to draw Josh gim.

You don’t have to add it, but I know some people use pictures from the web instead of drawing, so I added for them.

2 Likes

don’t worry i’ll fix with text and shade