The Idea Thread for Community Made Guides

(This is a suggestion for the main post) Racing rank. I thought I had this figured out, but the more I think about it, the less sure I am. If someone could figure out how to properly rank 4 or 8 different people based off of how fast they got to a tripwire, it would be very much appreciated!

3 Likes

I think I’ve figured out a way. It’s a bit tedious, but it gets the job done. Should I make a guide?

3 Likes

YES PLEASE

3 Likes

Here’s a suggestion: When I was initially making the breath meter, I (for some reason) forgot about the checker. What I did was have trigger #1 trigger when a zone is entered. Trigger #1 is wired to an item granter, so when it is triggered, the granter grants an item. It is also connected to trigger #2, which just makes a trigger clock. However, there was no delay. The effect was to give me 300 snowballs in about less than a sec. Is it possible to extend this process, to get 90,000 of an item in a second? Any answer will be appreciated! TLDR: second iteration recursion.

2 Likes

I can’t make changing ranks, but I could make a rank for at the end of the race?

1 Like

For the end of the race- Create a true/false property for a player. When they finish the race, increase a global property by one IF the property is false and then set another property that’s player-wise as the same as the global property…

1 Like

I mean, you can do this in repeated chunks of zones to frequently update that property?

1 Like

@ClicClac?

1 Like

I’m making a guide for ranking the players (First, second, third), and I’ll probably finish it sometime tomorrow.

2 Likes

You just have to use soooooo many properties.

1 Like

Actually, with the method I found, you don’t. You only have to use one!

2 Likes

Hooray!

1 Like

this might not be possible, but someone should make google’s ghoul duel

2 Likes

Track and field is pretty easy. Archery might be doable. Everything else? Ehhhhhhhh…

2 Likes

what would the arrows be?

2 Likes

Quantum Portal, that’s easy to hit and does a lot of damage.

2 Likes

If you wanted fast shots, than I would use P.M.L

well, does that look like archery though. arrows rise and fall, and those just float through the air. we are talking about archery, not a shootoff

1 Like

Then use zapper, because those disappear after some time.

The Ultimate RPG Guide! This will be using Farmers’ Quest.