i love bananana

4 Likes

I don’t think bleed could have guessed
unless its in the doc and bleed read it
peanut butter jelly time

3 Likes

no its fine we’re good now I hope…

2 Likes

Heard of the Banana Trade Troll? I am the creator. Also I read Cap’s Yap.

1 Like

BANANA BANANA BANANA :banana: :banana: :banana:

As much as I think this is hillarious, few things. We’ve been chatting like a lot.

2nd,

3rd, me!

About like two thirds of the replies here are just off topic and chat, so lets just lower the potassium power of the banana here, alright?

4 Likes

bananananananananananas!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

what’s up my fellow gimkit banana item enthusiasts.

2 Likes

ohh my Gosh, its beautiful… this is the most liberty, freedom loving, american thing ever

Keep up the great work

2 Likes

this is the most beautiful and useful guide ever to be made, it broke my heart with its sincerness.

OH MY GOSH @Trasch ur back!?!?!?!? i didnt realize ur suspension ended
(very late) welcome back!

6 Likes

This wonderful guide about bananas was truly the best thing to ever be written in all of mankind. This banana guide has motivated me to do wonderful things, like throwing a banana at an unsuspecting child. I hope you know that this guide has been the greatest piece of literature I have ever Iaid my eyes upon. I pray that everyday you go outside, the people personally gift you bananas grown by James Madison himself while singing the national banana anthem. Have a wonderful day.

why did I do that

9 Likes

ummmm. what?

ok…

ummmmmmm… did he like it?

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE, MY ONLY SUNSHINE…

aw, thanks.

@vqnillaxx please respond with a reason to my lives misery…
@vqnillaxx why…

5 Likes

So like there could be many reasons why your life is miserable. You could be having a stressful time with school or personal issues, or there might not be many things that bring you joy right now. But you can overpower those feelings of stress, anxiety or sadness by talking to someone about it or finding a healthy way to cheer yourself up. But I’m no professional, I’m just a dude sitting at his laptop not doing his schoolwork.
I’m going to bed now.

ok no more of off topicness on holy banana guide.

5 Likes

i have full split collection, (Splity, the banana sticker, and the slipped up trail) GO BANANAS

1 Like

bananaa-

btw. make a room filled with bananas and find the secret one I dare someone 2

1 Like

hi why are we awake.

i have an idea for your thing. just eat banana. period

2 Likes

ok, i’ma do that in my battle map, just a random room filled with a banana, and a banana boss, based on the banana monster in this guide :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s only 10:04pm

1 Like

12:16 for me

1 Like