The GimSolvian way to make a map

This probably means that the timer I had in place doesn’t stop when you get transported to the next location. Nice find!

1 Like

ooh can I have a cart then?
I honestly don’t care if you don’t do whatever

Ngl, 12 is a really nice number when designing a roster. I’ll see what I can do. In the meantime, you two need to write up a paragraph on your bio. It would make the already slow process go much faster! [1]

1. One of you will probably end up as a secret Kart. Any preferences to where and how? ↩︎

1 Like

I tested it
@phoque is right you do get teleported to the cart area
maybe the forced start time never stops?

Yeah, I think I just forgot. It’ll be fixed sometime this week. [1] I have a lot of stuff to do over the weekend, so don’t expect anything soon.

1. That does not mean v2.1 will be published this week, there are other bugs I need to fix. ↩︎

1 Like

Bio on what? The bug or kart preferences? Also, the bug seems to be happening to me as well.
ClicClac loves them footnotes

2 Likes

I’m just bug testing right now
this tree in the item section is on the above layer
Screenshot 2024-03-09 9.02.08 AM

1 Like

@ClicClac can my cart make it so every item box gives you mushrooms?
also what kind of things can I do for a secret cart?

This is sorta drifting off-topic, someone got a padlet for me ClicClac and Foxy?
Actually, just use this: https://padlet.com/GimSolver/gimkit-kart-8-ifs73o3seitkspk1

1 Like

Sure here there are other people there
And just request acess, as I don’t want to leak the password.

cool just let me in
also who is there?

https://padlet.com/GimSolver/gimkit-kart-8-ifs73o3seitkspk1
This seems more safe and less-time consuming. Sorry Cellofive.

@ClicClac

Huh. I just tested my map, and the bug doesn’t happen. [1]

1. Maybe I already fixed it… I’ll post a showcase link of v2.1 in my bio. ↩︎

1 Like

OMG, i have been trying to make this guide, (i had a draft of: how to make your map proffensional)
but never got the time to make it.

BUMP, This is a great guide that will be useful to many people.

@ClicClac I played GK8 and it’s pretty cool. Also, I saw your thumbnail hasn’t been changed in a while. Can I draw some designs and you can decide whether to use them or not? I apologize if this is off-topic.

1 Like

Thanks, but to me, this is kinda bad, that’s why I updated it.
Check this one out instead!

2 Likes

You know what, sure! I value consistency and simplicity pretty highly, which is why I haven’t changed it ever, but it would be nice to see a different opinion on the matter!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll make sure it’s simple and similar enough to the old one.

1 Like