The Corallian Freeze Tag 2/10 or 🟩

Before, freeze tag used complex methods, but now, with the addition of checkpoints, everything is easy!

Firstly, place down a zone device, and a checkpoint device. The checkpoint´s settings should match this.

Wire the zone to the checkpoint.

Now, all around your map, make a bunch of these! (Checkpoints have a 256 limit, try to make zones bigger to get around this, but not so big!

That took a while! But now, add a tag zone with these settings
Now get a speed modifier device! Set the device´s speed to zero.
Now wire it

Now when a player gets tagged, they are frozen!
Now add a team switcher device, it switches to a specific team, which is Team 3
Wire that to the tag zone now.

Now add another tag zone with the same settings, however the tagging team is team 3.
Now get the speed modifier, and make it be set to 1.00 speed
Now wire it so that when the player gets a tag it is set to that speed, and now place a team switcher, it switches to team 1, wire it to the tag zone so when the player tags someone, they get switched to team 1.

Thats all the basic rules of freeze tag, look at other guides for upgrades and more!
This is my last guide… I’m leaving the forums, probably for forever. This is not my final map though
But for now, Coral Out :coral:

13 Likes

Welcome back! Can’t you just set the respawn on tag to off and then make that set the player’s speed to 0?

5 Likes

grid snap would help a lot here
and what getrithekd said

1 Like

but then tagging wouldnt work to unfreeze

Oh yeah!!!

1 Like

Nice guide! Good to see you have returned!

1 Like
14 Likes

thats so sad. i hope you enjoy it though!

3 Likes

(Insert Luke Skywalker saying NOOOOOO) please don’t leave!

nice.

o7 to coral:

• eiqcrmeliutgwhc - goodbye. the november tl3 pattern is deteriorating!
  • Blizzy
  • GimSolver (yours wasn’t a wiki at first, sorry about that)
    add your name here (if you want)
  • Gimmaster: (what does “o7” mean? If it means “bye”, then, o7)
    it’s a form of salute on the internet. I think o is the face and 7 is the arm saluting.
  • cellofive
  • getrithekd - bye coral
  • BreathTaking
  • valuex - Goodbye Coral, you were a great member of the forums and will forever be remembered!
  • llamalady - Goodbye Coral. Don’t want you to leave, but if you want to, then we will miss you
9 Likes

This is an amazing guide for an amazing person/coral that deserves so much respect. Farewell :saluting_face: I didn’t get to know you much, but you’re guides were awesome.
-@GimSolver
-@Blizzy - I edited both wiki posts :slight_smile: - Coral, you made amazing guides and posts. We will never forget you!
-@eiqcrmeliutgwhc
-@gimmaster12345 -I edited both wiki posts
-@Haiasi bye Coral o7 i know how it feels :smiling_face_with_tear:
-@VWOOM did not know you well, but I know to salute a soldier. :saluting_face:
-@Cellofive bye you made great guides, you will never be forgotten
-@BreathTaking bye Coral your guides were awesome! We’ll never forget you! Farewell, beloved member of the GKC forums!
-@Valuex Thank you for everything, Coral! You were a strong member of the forum and will not be forgotten, bye for now!
-@Magenta_Dragon Thanks for everything Coral. You were a pretty cool user and I wish you all the luck in your irl life.

7 Likes

You mucked up the Star Wars reference! Anakin says NOOO! Better!

bumpity bumpity bumpity!!

(sorry, no creative bump today… D: )

2 Likes

BUMPEDed into some coral playn freeze tag! Oops! can coral even PLAY freeze tag? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Yes, it can.

Morepeko8 only!

MOEG 4 life. Also, :hamburger:. Do u need help? Me can void punch hand.

1 Like

YES!!! -𝓃𝓸𝐏𝒆 ᗰ𝓸r𝒆𝐏𝒆ķ𝓸➇ 𝒾s t𝓸tᗩ𝔩𝔩Ƴ 𝓸ķ

Bump from a goober who is to lazy to think of a unique bump joke

3 Likes

I’ll make you one.

As I was running away, I bumped into a tree, then the freezer got me! That’s not all though, then they ran into ME and as I’m stuck in this worthless blue ice cube, I fall and BUMP my face onto the ground! Yowch! Then I got thawed by my fellow teammate! What a bumpy trip.

bump for corral’s last post… o7