The cool ways to make custom bosses post

For the wiki can we just make a new one? I don’t think the mods care enough to open it…

link to wiki—> Cool ways to decorate your Custom Bosses! - #49 by Bobthebuilder123

1 Like

why does this exist?

what do you mean???

No, this is the consequences for off topic posting.
Making a new one will not make you guys learn.
You reap what you sow.
Same with life.
If you plant a good seed, you will be able to eat it.
If you plant a bad seed, it will harm you.
I hope this teaches you guys.

2 Likes

we didn’t do anything wrong people just got made because this one guy didn’t make a boss using props and just used emojis

(then they started flagging him it was so goofy)
Like how does one joke get so many flags it wasn;t even off-topic btw the guy I was talking about was gim-solver

Yes, what I meant is off topic posting can make other people suffer consequences and perfectly good guides closed just because of it.

3 Likes

In any case, it opens in 8 minutes…
so…

Noooo, it will never open it said it will open in 4 hours 4 days ago

No, a mod often has to authorize it to reopen. It will likely stay closed for hours.

1 Like

It wasn’t Aubec7 or Bobthebuilder123’s fault. It was just GimSolver joking around and probably got the guide permabanned because the mods don’t look at this forum much anymore.

1 Like

But it says that, no?

lets wait for 6 minutes and see what happens

also haiasi how are you on every gimkit creative conversation like how is that possible? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I meant.
If you read what I said I said it can make people involved in it, even people who didn’t off topic post and it can get guides closed or even worse, unlisted/deleted because of off topic posting.

Secret.

4 Likes

aaand I was right

sad

Pain moments…
Screen Shot 2023-12-01 at 8.56.53 PM

A mod has to authorize its reopening.

OHHHHHH MMMMYYYYYY (censored word)

Summary

OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY FIIIIIIIIRRRREEEEETRRRRUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK

Well I guess we could say that that wiki is permanently gone now. (It’s been a week seriously one of the few logical things possible is that the mods must be on vacation or something.) (This last part is kinda a joke.)

There is only on thing to do: make a new wiki are any of you t3 if so pls make a wiki

da da dum dum dum da da dum dum dum da da dum dum dily dum