*~~**The Simplified Guide to a Dungeon Crawler**~~* šŸŸ§ 5/10 (Go to V2.0!)

Thank you! Iā€™ll do Poppy Playtime. Minecraft would be difficult because of the diversity of tools that are inaccessible in GKC @California_Love

Alright. Give me a secondā€¦

people have made minecraft before @harharharhar83. its difficult but possible. me or @California_Love can make u that wiki :slight_smile:

If you canā€™t tell by my name Iā€™m really into horror gamesā€¦
I would have done one on FNaF but, alas it already exists.

1 Like

You can reply the link here. Iā€™ll be back on in about 20 min.

1 Like

Great Guide !!! @harharharhar83 :slight_smile:

Thanks!

@California_Love Either my eyes are broken or I am unable to edit the wiki

1 Like

thats because @California_Love forgot to make it a wiki :rofl:

1 Like

Happens to me sometimes

Yeah, Iā€™m sorry. You can edit it now.

lol. Itā€™s all good. Next time heā€™s on Iā€™m sure heā€™ll noticeā€¦
Anyway for now to work on The Complete Simplified Guide to a Dungeon Crawler: Update 2.0

I didnā€™t want to make a whole post for this but, I am super happy! I reached TL2!

3 Likes

Yeah, congrats! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump because this is still a wip

1 Like

Thanks! Iā€™m trying to juggle my time between this and the Poppy Playtime Wiki. I think that I will probaly post an update to this at the end of the month.

End of the month? That sounds good to meā€¦ but you have only 30 days to edit and its already been 18 daysā€¦

Yeah great guide. Hope the you can finish! By the way thanks so much for not double posting and actually trying to make new quality content for the better of the community.

Yeah, I know. I am making a 2.0 and doing a full reformat and Grammar Police all over the place! This was my first guide and holds a special place in my heart, but could be better!

1 Like