The Complete Guide To The Zone [Difficulty 🟩 2/10]

This has a low skill rating, so I’m not gonna get complex. It’s a short, but complete guide on the zone, and what it has in its menu.

Carry on then! Let’s learn!

What does the zone look like? How does it work? Does it have value when building something? These will all be answered in this guide! First of all, What does it look like?
Well, Here you go:
Screenshot 2023-09-17 15.34.37

The zone only works when a player is in it, or has left it (that I know of). A good example of when someone enters the zone would be to place a counter next to it, Then wire the zone to the counter and press (Player enters zone > Increment counter) This basically says is
[When "Player" enters "Zone" add +1 to nearby "Counter"]

Another good example of when a player Leaves The zone would be to place a respawn next to the zone and wire the zone to the respawn. Then click (Player leaves zone > Respawn player) Now what this basically says is
[When "Player" leaves "Zone", trigger Respawn]

Back Soon!

8 Likes

Nice job! The thing is that zones are already in the tug for devices, but who cares? Nice guide!

6 Likes

nice guide! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

@Argo77 command_list

i feel like i repeating myself for no reason just to see @Agro77 list of command :neutral_face:

Is this still a wip? JK

Honestly, I completely forgot abt this lol.

1 Like

Bump, is it possible to change the alpha of the zone color?