The books of Tetris 1: The beginning (Brainstorming, ideas, and tile checking) 3/10đŸŸ©

Thanks to Haiasi and Moon for telling me about the Checker idea. Can someone let me know if green is the right colored square for a 3/10 guide?

I said CHECKER I think.

1 Like

Ya you did sorry. I’ll credit you.

"Moon

Didn’t you wanna j0in WON? I’ll add you to the list. @MOON you’re on my bio list now.
Nevermind the link.

@MOON go here: https://thingy.discourse.group/invites/tVCX4RZGPS

Thanks. I love checkers.

Yessssssssssss.

1 Like

@Captain-Gim I can’t editt the titlee! it’s killing meee :melting_face:
It’s not beggining its beginning. :nerd_face: :point_up:

1 Like

i fixed it for you @maxmlmm14 .

2 Likes

Thank youu! :grinning:

2 Likes

BUMPING my guide because I don’t feel like enough guides are at the top even with all the bumping going on anyways. Plus I haven’t ever BUMPED my own guide. (Yes)

To let everyone who is wondering I’m a far way done with the process for my second guide, but haven’t the guide yet. I was on Spring Break for the last weak as well.

Sneaky Peaky

Sneak peek:

1 Like

Complitcated :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Not yet anyways the next part will be.

The amount of wires makes me die inside.

2 Likes

WHOAA! Dis is so kool! How long Didja take u 2 make dis?

1 Like

Wait what
 you call that not complicated?! : O

2 Likes

This part was probely 3 weeks but the sneak peak a week or 2 excluding my Spring Break because I couldn’t work on it.

1 Like

Me look at one of the wires: *rip me

3 Likes

:0 howdja learn to use all those wire stuff? Plus it didnt even take much memory! :exploding_head:

1 Like

I’ll teach you in the next guide, but I have to use a strong memory for my own brain because it can get confusing. I have to make every combination possible unless I can do better soooooooooooo

I’ll figure this out.

Goodnight

1 Like

Well, me looking forward 2 it! ^u^

1 Like

Gnight

2 Likes