The Art of Concatenation: Credits to @Zypheir and @Blackhole927- Difficulty 7.5/10 or 🟧

bump (yay 101st reply here)

This is kinda confusing :[

you just use existing patterns to simplify block code (or just simplify it outright)

1 Like

Nevermind, the guide is just poorly-worded. I get it now.

If “Get property” “BUMP” is “B and U and M and P”
Do "Brodcast message on channel ‘MEGA BUMP’ "

My eyes!

1 Like

Ahhh… this brings back some nostalgia.

8 Likes

the art of war
nice guide!!
this is gonna help me a lot

so if i understand correctly, basicwlly youre able to simplify else if loops to

set [var] to random integer from # to #
create text with broadcast message on channel [ch name]
[var]

and if i’m correct, the channel should broadcast on [channel name] and the value of the variable, so then you could create channels that receive on from the first # (number) to the last one?

bump ig

1 Like

i wish @Zypheir came back hes really good at explaining this type of stuff and it could benefit the newgens

1 Like

me too :sob:

3 Likes

im making a guide on uneven concatenation, it will be drop… soon
sneak peak below:

@here

5 Likes

I’m not sure that a linear regression would be the best for this… You’d need it to perfectly fit the points, which linear regressions typically can’t do.

2 Likes

Erm, that’s cool and all, but the guide may or may not just be an excuse to ramble about unrelated topics for a while and its not supposed to be totally accurate, as shown in a disclaimer at the start mr rithek

Okay, I just realized that i said “Okay,” way too much in the guide. Hope y’all are fine with that.

2 Likes

i love cows

should i rewrite this guide and put it in the previous next previous nraoicurionuaewiocrnewauciornewuriocewacr post

1 Like

sure

ok thanks

Check the edit history for the guide because I don’t want to have a big wall of text here.

2 Likes

aw the big wall was nice

This guide is awesome

3 Likes

I couldn’t find a method that works all the time and is more efficient, so I didn’t make a guide on it. I might have another method though…

1 Like