Thank you for the ideas. Please don't reply anymore

WON dash extreme demon

2 Likes

we can make like a Mario adventure game??

adventure game? what exactly do you mean?

Top-Down is the default that already exists. Also, you can’t add sentries right away into Platforming GKC.

Cuphead (If you do this, I will put you in my will)

Well, I’m wondering if platforming will be like a whole other setting in creative.
Or will platforms just be devices?
Like, switch to PLATFORM MODE?

also I really want to build platforming but don’t have seasson ticket nor can buy it so i’m toast until 2025 seasson 1

I’m pretty sure it won’t be that long.
Likely just a few weeks-- month after season pass members.

If we could switch through platformer mode and top down mode, undertale would be even more possible :0

ill do it! (if im able too, lol)

I made this post for this, so more post like this did not cause clutter.

1 Like

@California_Love, I’m personally betting that it’ll be a new option when you create a map b/c to transfer it to a Top-Down to a Platformer would take too much time, effort, processing/server power, ect.

it says later this year… so most likely august.

1 Like

If we’re lucky, june or july.

Or maybe briefly before the end of the season. Does anyone know when the mining game will be released?

no thats over summer, gimkit is down during that time and the season ends at the end of june.

1 Like

that will ruin the point of the ticket, and no but you can check the discord.

1 Like

i have a random quick, off-topic question…
during the april fools shop, has anybody bought the special josh gim?

I can’t check the Discord b/c I can’t do it at school or at home. Can you insert a screenshot of whatever they might’ve said about the release date?

no it was the only unpurchased gim and the only gim ever deleted from the files.

2 Likes