Text Operations (collab w/ getrithekd, wip, dont click or edit please)

Yea, guess if statements are the only way. Thanks!

2 Likes

The nostalgia this gives me… writing the first version while travelling… just sitting in class writing up the more complex equations… making this guide with getri… convincing josh to add text operations… making this whole guide irrelevant…

Good times :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so what do we do about this now that text operations have been added after annoying josh to death?

So much math.

It wasn’t really annoying josh to death lol, I literally just asked, and he went something along the lines of ‘sure’

But I’m never gonna finish this guide, so I don’t know really.

gug…dies after seeing all of that.

my brain does not comprehend any of this!!!

I know it looks really difficult, but if you were to sit down for an hour and break it down, it would seem absurdly simple by the end, trust me.

1 Like

Ummm…i can barely understand the first paragraph (jk but I do trust you but not my intelligence to understand stuff)

My brain hurts after reading all this… I think my IQ has grown…
and @Legobuilder O_O

2 Likes

my iq has decreased as my head exploded

First of all, it’s not something where we annoy him into doing things. As I said, this wasn’t something where I annoyed him into adding text operations. The reason I was able to convince him to add text operations is that josh knows the ideas I suggest are very good when it comes to making block code better, and this seemed like a really simple and easy one to implement, so he did it. It was also not any more difficult than copy-pasting some code from the internet, so he was able to add the blocks in just a few minutes.

The wix will never be added on the official site, since it’s unofficial.

Godzilla gim will never be added, due to copyright issues.

2 Likes

Hey @THEHACKER120 are you online?

i know i was joking also wolftech already crushed my spirit forever by telling me no godzilla gim :sob:

Yea I am… you can check by looking at my last seen in my profile

this was super helpful!
but now we have new blocks, so we don’t need the math- yay!

1 Like

Irrelevance bump haha

3 Likes

Yay it’s me haha
anyway BUMP

haha uh I understand this completely hahahahaha this makes so much sense yeah I know what math means lol yeah uh yes

Anyone want to take another crack at understanding this? It’s a cool concept tbh, even if it isn’t super useful anymore.

1 Like

I could try to make a fully functioning keyboard without the newer text blocks.