Territory Game help

Well now the flag thing works. However, the thing before did not. Whenever someone captures a flag. It does not count as a score.

do all the flags transmit on the same channels and have the same settings?

I will check for this

1 Like

sorry if its too complicated. my brain is less cluttered so when I discuss the mechanics on the guide maybe it will be more clear :smiley:

1 Like

It’s all right. can you tell me the required settings for the flags?

visible on game start = no. the settings don’t actually matter I think its the channels u might be struggling with.
Here is a guide that might help u get a better understanding of channels :smiley: :

2 Likes

Oh thx that helped a little.

1 Like

This is what each flag has.
Idk which channels should be connected or not so I guessed, that’s probably the mistake I made.

1 Like

As said above, you must have different channels in each question trigger’s block code because if you use the same 2 channels all of the flags will always be the same color. Would you like an easier way to do this?

Ye ik, the flag colors work fine, I’m just talking about the game marking it as a score. The game won’t register the captured flag as a score.

1 Like

Basically, what should change the flag’s channels to? I’m confused which channels go into which.

1 Like

Honestly, if I made a scoring system for you it would be advanced even for me and I prob wouldn’t be able to make it so that it’s simple. Except for one idea I have but I have to research it first.

Even if its not simple, I can try doing it.

1 Like

The main thing to do was to decipher what everything meant, I had not even known blocks was a thing before you mentioned it. Maybe I wouldn’t understand half of it lol. but I can definitely find it and do it.

1 Like

Give players an item when they capture a flag. That would be simple. The “complicated” way would take a long time. Do you want it so that when all the flags are captured by one team the game ends? That would also take a long time but I could do it. or maybe you can wait for me to finish my guide in a week or so… you choose

We can just do the item option. Plus, when you make the guide, I can change it if I want to.

1 Like

make sure to set the score to tracked item. Note: This is super INefficient bc the score will go above the number of Capture zones but it is still a score…

is the option to make it so all flags are captured more efficient?

no that is a different mechanic technicaly kind of based off of the scoring but that will probably be in my guide bc repeating things make me lose my patience. sorry js a personal flaw

ok, I will go with item and wait for guide.

1 Like