Teleporters Not Working (And Spawn Pads)

I was trying to do that as well and it literally spawned me like across the country

4 Likes

Yeah thats normally what happens but the bug makes spawn pads literally no longer exist so you are forced to spawn where you were

Also thanks, @Blackhole927!

3 Likes

Aaaaaah
Your everywhere

3 Likes

Ha! out of likes now!
I’ve posted 29 times and still somehow not on frequent posters in the 2nd image?!

2 Likes

I feel honored to have the Blackhole927 type in my post!

sorry, back on topic

Just tested, the glitch also affects one way out and should affect all modes [1], sadly it doesnt apply to dld (and probably other platformer games) [2], imagine what would happen if dld was affected, people could do the speedruns in the pre-game phase and just start the game to get a WR in seconds.

1. but i havent tested it ↩︎

2. just assuming again ↩︎

3 Likes

“wow guys look i beat dld in 3 nanoseconds”

ok sorry for off topic

2 Likes

out of likes
Yeah seriously this is a big glitch that gimkit needs to fix! It affects so much!

2 Likes

3 nanoseconds?! No way
hear that robloxcornerclipper?

2 Likes

Btw, I must thank you for staying active on this post and informing Blackhole about the glitch. I wasn’t here for the explaining, but I am glad you did it :slight_smile:

wow out of likes!!
Thanks so much, @Gimkiter28! Complement points to you!

1 Like

this is a pretty cool glitch actually, sure its problematic for gameplay, but interesting nonetheless.

blackhole is definetly josh’s favorite lol

2 Likes

Yeah its really fun to play around with!

April 1st is so confusing! Everyone has different profile pictures and I get so confused lol!
I thought you were THEHACKER120 for a second!

3 Likes

Aaaaaa please don’t say stuff like that
Like I’m just a guy on the forums- this post just makes me cringe… just please don’t. I appreciate the sentiment… but… no.

Oh yeah and Josh’s favorite is 100% unstable, not me.

7 Likes

Sorry about the post, I didn’t mean to make you feel like that… sorry again…

But you aren’t “just a guy on the forums”…

See, it’s true, yeah, but I just really don’t like the idea of being “the blackhole927”

I’ve been trying to write down and formulate a reason for like 15 minutes now, and I can’t figure out how to write something that isn’t overly humble or too egotistical. I guess I’ll just say:

Yeah, I’ve done crazy stuff and am popular or whatever, but please just don’t make a big deal out of it. It makes me a bit uncomfortable- I love being popular (doesn’t everyone?) but when it gets to a degree where I’m thought of by anyone as “honorable”… that’s just too much for me to take.

I get you wanna respect me or something… but the best way you can do that is by treating me like just a guy who does a few cool things, rather than some otherworldly figure. (Exaggerating a bit there, but you get the idea)

Wow, that was a fine line. Walking the border between being not humble and not egotistical is difficult lol.
Anyway, that’s the point, I’m not budging on it.

9 Likes

wow, I understand. Well, (sorry again) that makes sense. I’d probably say the same too.

[VoidFluffy liked this post] (ran out of likes T-T)

It’s confirmed that this is not an april fools joke and a bug. A huge one.

1 Like

The bug seems to have been somewhat fixed, but my roller coaster is not the same

1 Like