Teleporters Not Working (And Spawn Pads)

My best guess on who to tell: @Blackhole927. He can tell Josh and Jeffo without being completely ignored [1], and pinging him won’t make him nearly as mad!

1. A small issue of mine ↩︎

2 Likes

I know this is off topic but YOOOOO

2 Likes

This would be really OP in Snowbrawl tho, I mean you die, spawn with immunity, right next to the guy who killed you…

1 Like

Good Idea! (Also I just looked at the profile picture and thought I was talking to navy but then I saw clicclac and the picture is… i’m so confused now )

Also new speedrunning category lol!

1 Like

Where’s the speedrunning category? Also, you thought you were talking to Navy because I AM Navy.[1]

1. Until April 2, when everything will probably go back to normal. Happy April Fools, people of the forum! ↩︎

2 Likes

What’s this bug I hear about?

1 Like

Well I was kidding and saying “yeah lets make a new speedrunning category for ‘fastest one way out speedruns with glitched spawn pads and teleporters’”

Wait no way you switched places thats genius lol!

@Blackhole927!

2 Likes

The spawn pads and teleporters in the entire gimkit aren’t working…

1 Like

Apparently, teleporters don’t work at all right now.

1 Like

And spawn pads!

1 Like

Well that’s hilarious lol- lemme take a look real quick.

3 Likes

It looks like they work a little bit, as I doubt the devs built the lobby right at the center of the map. (They easily could have though, so take this with a grain of salt.) My guess would be that the GKC servers, due to the new gamemode, are having trouble changing the players position after initially doing it once.

2 Likes

Is this also happening on creative?
(Can’t check myself, am on mobile and don’t feel like painfully using GKC)

2 Likes

Yes. That is where we first discovered it and then we saw it on the other gamemodes.

1 Like

Alright, I guess I’ll go shoot josh an email then.
Not sure why you guys can’t do that though lol

2 Likes

You will get an email back.

2 Likes

Josh won’t ignore you…

1 Like

you’re the favorite so Josh is sure to email you back /hj

1 Like

wait what? I always believed the game spawned you at the middle of the map if you don’t have a spawn pad placed, now EVEN when you have a spawn pad placed, the game will teleport you to the place you were standing in the pre-game phase, not on the spawn pad.

5 Likes

Email has been sent.

I’m not really a favorite… honestly I think any of you would get responses back, especially considering this bug is one that stops gimkit’s method of making money.

Anyway, idk why I even decided to send it for you all, next time that’s on you.

5 Likes