Team limit full

Im trying to make jalbreak in gimkit but I want people to pick the team they want to be on while at the same time the teams would be even at all times (if you know what I mean, sorry for the bax explanation) similar to the Jailbreak on Roblox

1 Like

Oh, that is a problem, I’m not sure, but I know an “expert”!
He is HACKER120!

Sorry, if my reply wasn’t helpful, but try to reach out to him!

What you need:
x2 trigger
x2 counter
x2 property
x2 notification (optional)

make the triggers have block code:
if get property “prisnum” > get property “polnum”
do broadcast message on channel “de1”
else if get property “prisnum” > get property “polnum”
do broadcast message one channel “de2”

Wires:
wire the button to their corresponding trigger [button pressed → trigger trigger].
wire the triggers to their corresponding counter [trigger triggered → increment counter].

Other stuff:
make the counter update the corresponding property (“prisnum” and “polnum”).
make the prison trigger deactivate when recieving on “de1” and activate when receiving on “de2”. make the police trigger deactivate when recieving on “de2” and activate when receiving on “de1”.
if you want the notifications, set the message to “Team Full!” and send the notif when receiving on channel “de1”/“de2”.

If this doesn’t work, then it’s probably bc im tired and doing sloppy stuff

2 Likes

What you could do is have some block code run when you press the button. Have it check if the amount of players on the team they want to enter (use a live player counter!) is equal to the number of people in the game /2. If not, check for the same thing again, but use (the number of people on your team) +1 instead. If either check passes, switch the players team to the team that they were trying to enter. The teams should start completely even as possible as well. Hope this helps!

2 Likes