Suddenly losing energy and showing the energy bar

I need help, number one, while playing my game, If you run out of energy, you can’t run back to the Questioner, is there any way I could make them respawn or teleport to the Questioner? Also, I wanted to show how much energy they have during the game in like an energy bar at the top of the screen, is there any way to do that?

2 Likes

hello @Dustie-Bunns welcome to the city of chaos the gim fourms and i hope you find you time here enjoyable

you can make checkpoints or make them require a certian amount of energy to continue the journey

Even better, wire a questioner to a game overlay that’s a button. It allows you to get energy from anywhere!

You can also use a game overlay for this. Set it to track an item, and set the tracked item to energy!

One thing I do is wire a game overlay to the questioner so when the button is pressed, it opens the question.

Thanks, I’ll try that

1 Like

This guide is the most useful

1 Like

Thanks you for the info!

Use a overlay connector to a questioner with overlay pressed open questioner allowing you to use it from anywhere

1 Like

I already got my answer thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.