Stopping in a zone

How would I make it so if I stop in a zone, (eg. I ran out of the item that was letting me move while in the zone), I’m granted an item?

2 Likes

Maybe use a property, so if player enters zone, it triggers a trigger that checks if your property = 0. If it does, grant item?

5 Likes

You gave me the missing piece to the puzzle!

2 Likes

So it works?

2 Likes

Maybe, but I also got the mental breakthrough needed to apply this base case to larger scale problems.

4 Likes

and i was obviously here for moral support
well done me!
(just kidding)

1 Like

But then repeat it so it keeps checking

1 Like

The last reply to this topic was 7 months ago. Your reply will bump the topic to the top of its list and notify anyone previously involved in the conversation.

So why did you bump?

1 Like
  1. why the bump?
  2. Hdhdns, you said you were lxmas. I kinda doubt it, and no, there are rules in place to create law in order, so they can’t do what they want, if its not allowed. But bumping a help is not needed, especially 7 months old.
  3. Mark solution so it closes this, and no more unnecessary bumps?

I just realized that this was my help topic.

Lol. Alright. Hopefully this fixes the problem!

I solved this literally months ago, and kinda forgot that this guide existed. Glad I was able to give credit where credit is due though!

Yes, its always good to pay back thanks. anyways, lets keep silent so this can close and rest, once and for all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.