Stock Not Showing

In a Vending Machine’s settings, one of its categories is the so-called “stock.” My question is, what’s the point of it? There’s no settings in it. Is it there to be updated later?

3 Likes

It could eventually be deleted from the settings menu.

1 Like

Wait, really? Stock’s going to be deleted?

1 Like

Well, what’s stock for? If it’s going to get deleted, why was it added in the first place?

3 Likes

You know how in Tag Domination, how you can only buy the upgrades once? That’s what it’s for.

1 Like

If you change it to ‘Yes’, then you can put a specific stock, and once the vending machine is purchased the number of times, you can’t buy from it anymore. You can also make it so that it only affects players, teams, or global.

This is what I see in Stock:

2 Likes

Really? This it what I see:

Maybe you should reload??? I don’t know.

I’ve seen the same thing every time. That’s why I posted this. Now that’s a bug.

2 Likes

Definitely. Because every time I reload I see that ^

Does anyone else not have the stock setting?

We’ll probably just have to wait and see what happens.

2 Likes

I agree. This is very peculiar. Don’t mark a solution. This needs to stay open. At least, I think it should.

I’ll see if my game his the same glitch, to see if it’s happening to everyone, or if it’s just @wingwave.

It’s just @wingwave
Screenshot 2023-11-18 12.43.59 PM

Well, then I guess this should stay open for longer.

2 Likes

you said that it happens every time? have you tried a different device to see if its your computer/phone/ipad/whatever you are using is making the issue?

No, not yet. When I get the chance, I’ll try that.

3 Likes

lemme double check @wingwave it might be a bug some others are having im gonna check my map real quick

ok yeah just you wingwave josh might come check it out if he see this bug post

1 Like